Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OPI DS Extravagance

Hey everyone! I hope everyone's weekend was good. We got lots of snow here. I think over 10 inches where I live! So today's post is of my first Designer Series polish I ever I got. The Designer Series from OPI started out as releasing intense linear holographic polishes in an assortment of colors. From there it died down to a scattered holographic effect, and then now, their most recent colors are glitters. Who knows what else OPI has in store for us. I know a lot of people are begging for those linear holos to come back, and I agree! I think I have 6 DS polishes now (including DS Original and DS Signature!!). I remember trying to figure out which one I wanted when I was looking at what my options were and I couldn't decide what to get. Extravagance is a berry toned polish with scattered holo. It is beautiful. Eventually I ended up at the register with Extravagance, and what a good decision that was! Click Read more to see more pictures!


OPI DS Extravagence
 

Shade
OPI DS Extravagence
Dim daylight

OPI DS Extravagence

OPI DS Extravagence

OPI DS Extravagence holo shot
a blurry shot to show a little bit of the scattered holo effect

OPI DS Extravagence
artificial light to show the holo a little more

No comments:

Post a Comment