Friday, January 6, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk

Today, I have Kendall on the Katwalk from Nicole by OPI's Kardashian collection. I only bought two of the colors because they were the ones that stood out the most to me. I bought this one and Khloé Had a Little Lam Lam (I love that name!). I had only been wanting these two colors since I saw the collection, and I didn't think I would be able to get them, butttt I was lucky enough to spot them in a random spot in Ulta (the display didn't have any left so I had almost given up). Anyway, Kendall on the Katwalk is a gorgeous glitter. It has a mix of blue, green, and purple glitter in a sheer blue base. This went on sheer, but built up okay. I used three coats for my photos. A good top coat is definitely a must because it dries kind of dull and also veryy rough.


Kendall on the Katwalk

Kendall on the Katwalk

Kendall n he Katwalk
My camera couldn't really pick up the purple glitter, but you can kind of see it in this picture. Trust me though, it's very aparent when you're wearing the polish. The purple glitter is my favorite part!

I did find that this color didn't want to stay on. At one point my whole pinky nail came off in one sheet. It didn't bother me too much because the color is so awesome something like that won't change my opinion. I might just try a different base coat next time I decide to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment