Thursday, January 5, 2012

Butter London's No More Waity, Katie

Today I have Butter London's No More Waity, Katie. This one I was a little hesitant to get as I am with most Butter London polishes because of the price. I try to make sure I get something different that I wouldn't find in another brand. That's why I decided to finally get this one! No More Waity, Katie is a purpleish grey sort of sheer color with small lilac type glitter in it. I wanted to call this color orchid, but I'm not sure if that's right, so I figured I was better off describing it how I did. I really enjoyed this color. It's not as bright as it looks in the bottle, but I still really liked how it came out on my nails. I'm actually wearing it to my job's (belated) Christmas party tonight. Like I said before, this color is sheer, so I needed three coats. I still ended up with a few bald spots, but they're not obvious at all unless you're examining my nails.


No More Waity, Katie
No More Waity, Katie BL

No More Waity, Katie BL

No More Waity, Katie BL
Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment