Friday, February 3, 2012

Nails Inc. Bloomsbury Square

Today is going to be a short post. I just wanted to get something done fast. I have some pictures that I haven't posted yet, and this was one of them. I figured I'd post a purple polish since today is my boyfriend's mom, Jenn's, birthday and she looooves purple.

So this was my first Nails Inc. polish that wasn't one of their magnetic ones. I love how bright it is and the purple and pink glitter in it is amazing. In my pictures it was three coats of this polish. I think next time I'll try layering it over a similar purple that way I can 1) save some polish since these bottles are smaller than the standard size like OPI and 2) it might look a little cleaner. We shall see!

Bloomsbury Square
Nails Inc. Bloomsbury Square

Nails Inc. Bloomsbury Square

Nails Inc. Bloomsbury Square
This polish has small purple glitter with round pink glitter in a clear base. In the shade you can really see the pink glitter, and in the sunlight the pink just helps to bring out the brightness in the purple. Just to warn you, this is a huge top coat eater. It dries matte and very gritty. If you want your nails to be smooth and shiny you'll probably need at least two coats of top coat depending on what you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment